I'm in Burton upon Trent and have some euros, where would be the best place to change them

by , 10 May 2013


add your answer here

Depending on how many Euros you have the best place to get the best rate would be from a specialist foreign exchange company like the ones listed here http://www.money.co.uk/money-transfers.htm, they offer better exchange rates than the banks and post office.

by TorFX from TorFX, 10 May 2013
TorFX are a specialist currency broker offering excellent exchange rates, 0% commission and no fees on all international money transfers over 2,000. Visit www.torfx.com/moneycouk to get a quote today.

Posts within the money.co.uk community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...