I wish to remorgage my house to help with large repair. I am 72 yrs old. How long would I have to pay it over

by , 3 Jul 2012Open Question


add your answer here

Hi ron446,
As a guide you could have upto 8 years, this will come down to affordability though.

The Mortgage Centre (GB) is a Whole of Market broker offering expert advice in Mortgages and Protection. We offer our services throughout the UK on a face to face basis or at arms length via telephone/post/email to suit our clients needs. Feel free to contact me personally via email at harry.sandhu@themortgagecentregb.com or call 01902 336 356 / 07792 215 007. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY LOAN SECURED ON IT.

Posts within the money.co.uk community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...

More Questions on Mortgages

Join Our Community

Get fast answers to your money questions, Expert insight, top tips & much more...

Win an iPad Air!

Enter our competition to win an iPad Air by answering a question in our community.

The more questions you answer the better your chance of winning.

Terms & Conditions