Which bonds pay interest gross

by , 5 May 2012

Additional Information

added 6 May 2012...

thanks for that I noticed that Investec were paying gross on sums of £25 K upwards
irrespective of tax status and wondered if any other bank had followed their lead


add your answer here

Hi jenmac99, and welcome to the forum

If you're entitled to receive your interest tax free, you can apply to have the interest on a bond paid gross by completing an HMRC R85 form and giving it to the bond provider. You can download an R85 form here...


by fruitcake, 6 May 2012

Posts within the money.co.uk community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...

More Questions on Savings Accounts

Win a 3,000 holiday & more...

Enter our competition to win a 3,000 luxury holiday and other amazing prizes worth 2,000.

Just add a review of a financial product you have to be in with a chance.

Enter CompetitionT&Cs