How do I convert shares to a single company isa

by , 4 Apr 2012


add your answer here

Hi Roey
You would need to 'Bed and ISA' them. That is you need to sell them and then repurchase them inside an ISA. You cannot just transfer them. If you search around you will find some companies such as HL who will do one of the transactions for free or at a reduced charge.

by Bonz1957, 4 Apr 2012

Posts within the community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...

More Questions on Share Dealing