I have 250000 to invest. Where do I get the best return?

by , 29 Nov 2011

I am naturally risk averse, so I'm not interested in investing in a hair brained scheme.


add your answer here

Hi kingpe, and welcome to the forum.

As ?250,000 is a substantial amount, I would suggest you consult an Independent Financial Adviser for professional advice.

by fruitcake, 30 Nov 2011

Posts within the money.co.uk community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...

More Questions on Savings Accounts