How do I find out about if I have pensions with previous employers

by , 26 Oct 2011

As a young man I worked on the Clyde with various engineering companies, and now wonder if I have any pension funds in my name to collect.


add your answer here

Welcome to the forum. There is no central source for such information and, unless you have kept previous employers' pension funds informed of your changes of address, there is no way for them to have contacted you. The only thing you can do is contact any previous employers giving them details of when you were employed by them. If you have kept any records this would also help.

by AlwynP, 26 Oct 2011

Hi davecal60, and welcome.

You might this free pension tracing service provided by the Government helpful...

Hope that's of some help.

by fruitcake, 26 Oct 2011

Posts within the community represent the views, experiences and opinions of members and experts only. They should not be taken as financial advice and should not be followed without further research.

Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...

More Questions on Pensions